CPSIA Training Registration
If you have a purchase order # you can reference it in the payment section. If pending you can select "TBA" or if you require to set us up as a supplier please select this option or email email@example.com.
If you are a supervisor/HR etc. we have a section available for you to include your contact information, you will be cc'd and the go-to contact for any training communications.
- Resident of Australia
- Have sufficient literacy and numeracy skills: able to follow training and assessment instructions
- Have reasonable physical agility: able to climb on, and thoroughly inspect play equipment, anchorage points and fit attachments
- Have sufficient vision: able to observe signs, wear and tear and a typical fitting situation
- Have sufficient aptitude to be able to utilise hand tools and make adjustments
- Be able to use basic computer programs such as MS word, excel and PDF
Quote/Invoice will be issued automatically after submission of this registration form.
We offer the following payment options:
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
- Credit Card/VISA (3% merchant fee) - made over the phone
Training material will not be sent from our office unless;
- Your organisation has raised a purchase order, or
- $550 (GST incl) has been applied to account (e.g. partial payment)
The account must be closed 14 days prior to training commencement as dated on the invoice.
If you have payment terms outside of the above please make note in the provided payment section.
Please include previous CPSIA REG # if registering under recertification OR previous training date AND company. Our team will follow up with you to confirm.