Next Available Playground Safety Training
If you do not want to be invoiced or submit your details just yet and want to express interest in a course or be notified when one becomes available in your area (e.g. regional areas) please click the “enquire” button or email our team email@example.com.
- Resident of Australia
- USI (WA ONLY)
- Have sufficient literacy and numeracy skills: able to follow training and assessment instructions
- Have reasonable physical agility: able to climb on, and thoroughly inspect play equipment, anchorage points and fit attachments
- Have sufficient vision: able to observe signs, wear and tear and a typical fitting situation
- Have sufficient aptitude to be able to utilise hand tools and make adjustments
- Be able to use basic computer programs such as MS word, excel and PDF
Our level 1 Routine/Visual one day course is SEPARATE to our joined Level 1-2 Operational and Level 1-3 Comprehensive course.
Level 1 course locations and dates are uploaded to our website when our office receives 10 EOI, please fill out our “enquire” form to register your interest and be informed of any updates.
Next Available Course
NEW SOUTH WALES / ACT
|COURSE||DATE||HOST / LOCATION||NOTES|
|Level 1 – 2 & Level 1 – 3||28-30 Sep 2021||Technology Park, Eight Mile Plains||Completed||Enquire|
|Level 1 – 2 & Level 1 – 3||9-11 Nov 2021||Goldcoast City Council (HOST)||Limited Spaces Available||RegisterEnquire|
|Level 1 – 2 & Level 1 – 3||29-31 Mar 2021||Technology Park, Eight Mile Plains||Confirmed||RegisterEnquire|